How We're Keeping You Safe Through COVID-19
Our Mission has always been to provide our Guests with exceptional experiences in the safest environment possible. In times of crisis, our neighbours and Guests can count on us. We have been closely monitoring the evolving impact of the COVID-19 Virus. We have been following the guidance of Health Canada and our provincial and local Ministry of Health guidelines and taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our Guests and our people.
We would like to share with you the enhanced steps we are taking in addition to our strict sanitation standards already in place:
- Increased frequency of sanitizing menus, tables, chairs, door handles, railings and other contact surfaces
- Reinforcing frequent and effective handwashing standards for all staff
- Increased availability and supply of Hand Sanitizer for our Guests and Team Members
- Strategic removal of tables and booth seating to insure adequate social distancing.
- Salt and Pepper shakers have been removed from our tables and will be available only on request
- Constant communication with each of our Team Members regarding Covid-19 protocols
- If any member of our staff is sick or displaying any symptoms, they will be asked to refrain from work until the symptoms have fully cleared and they have been cleared by a health professional to return to work.
- Members of our Team that travel outside of the country are subject to quarantine protocols as dictated under Health Canada guidelines.
We kindly request that Guests refrain from dining with us if they feel unwell.
To make a reservation to dine at Hub, please call us directly at +1 (604) 554-0401.